The festival takes place in the heart of Fayetteville at Mount Sequoyah, a quaint retreat center that sits amongst some of the most beautiful natural areas of Fayetteville. Mount Sequoyah offers a variety of lodging options including single and shared rooms, houses, and even dormitory-style accommodations. The grounds are surrounded by nature and include a cafeteria, heated pool, tennis courts, gazebos, and more. Within walking distance are hiking trails and historic neighborhoods. Downtown is just a 5 minute drive away, where you can experience live local music & fine arts, a nationally-recognized public library, sporting events, and the community theater. CALL 479-443-4531 TO RESERVE LODGING AT MOUNT SEQUOYAH OR CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A LODGING REQUEST FORM.
Mount Sequoyah has very affordable rates for Yoga Fest attendees;
- Bunk House Lodging: $25 per person per night
- Shared Dormitory Room: $30 per person per night
- Private Dormitory Room (shared a bathroom): $60 per night
- Shared Hotel Style Room: $40 per person per night
- Private Hotel Style Room: $75 per night
If you prefer to stay outside the festival location, at more traditional style hotel/lodging there are plenty of other convenient options (distance from festival location listed);
- The Chancellor Hotel (1.4 mi)— a boutique-style modern hotel located in the heart of downtown. A close walk to shopping, restaurants, night life, farmers market, biking and walking trails, and more.
- The Dickson Street Inn (1.3 mi)— a charming upscale bed and breakfast on Dickson St, Fayetteville’s most popular area for restaurants, night life, live music, and theater.
- The Inn at Carnall Hall (1.6 mi)— historic, high end hotel located on the University of Arkansas campus. Includes a fine-dining restaurant. 10 Minute walk to downtown.
- Hampton Inn (3.9 mi)—
- Best Western (5 mi)—
FOOD OPTIONS DURING YOGA FEST
Mount Sequoyah has a cafeteria on site with affordable options for everyone. Let them take care of your meals for an easy, stress-free weekend! Click below to purchase a meal plan.
Downtown Fayetteville is just a 5 minute drive from the festival location if you want a restaurant experience.
Saturday night local food truck Wicked Wood Fired Pizza will be on site selling their delicious pies!
For snack and small bites Ozark Natural Foods will be at the Marketplace all weekend selling grab-and-go options such as wraps, juice, & cookies.