The festival takes place in the heart of Fayetteville at Mount Sequoyah, a quaint retreat center that sits amongst some of the most beautiful natural areas of Fayetteville. Mount Sequoyah offers a variety of lodging options including single and shared rooms, houses, and even dormitory-style accommodations. The grounds are surrounded by nature and include a cafeteria, heated pool, tennis courts, gazebos, and more. Within walking distance are hiking trails and historic neighborhoods. Downtown is just a 5 minute drive away, where you can experience live local music & fine arts, a nationally-recognized public library, sporting events, and the community theater.
CONTACT MOUNT SEQUOYAH: 479-443-4531
Mount Sequoyah has very affordable rates for Yoga Fest attendees;
- Bunk House Lodging: $25 per person per night
- Shared Dormitory Room: $30 per person per night
- Private Dormitory Room (shared a bathroom): $60 per night
- Shared Hotel Style Room: $40 per person per night
- Private Hotel Style Room: $75 per night
If you prefer to stay outside the festival location, at more traditional style hotel/lodging there are plenty of other convenient options (distance from festival location listed);
- The Chancellor Hotel (1.4 mi)— a boutique-style modern hotel located in the heart of downtown. A close walk to shopping, restaurants, night life, farmers market, biking and walking trails, and more.
- The Dickson Street Inn (1.3 mi)— a charming upscale bed and breakfast on Dickson St, Fayetteville’s most popular area for restaurants, night life, live music, and theater.
- The Inn at Carnall Hall (1.6 mi)— historic, high end hotel located on the University of Arkansas campus. Includes a fine-dining restaurant. 10 Minute walk to downtown.
- Hampton Inn (3.9 mi)—
- Best Western (5 mi)—
FOOD OPTIONS DURING YOGA FEST
There will be a variety of food vendors, as well as a cafeteria on site with affordable options for everyone. You can purchase a meal plan from Mount Sequoyah and let them take care of your meals for an easy, stress-free weekend. Call 479-443-4531 for more info.
Downtown Fayetteville is just a 5 minute drive from the festival location if you want a restaurant experience. Some of our favorite local spots include Bordinos, Arsagas, Little Bread Co., and The Farmer’s Table.